Programs of study to include: Professional Counseling- School (Athens); Counselor Education and Supervision, Ph.D. (Gwinnett); and Professional School Counseling, Ed.S. (Gwinnett)
- clinical preparation of school counselors
- social/emotional development of children
- multi-tiered systems of support
- evidence-based school counseling interventions
Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, 2005
University of New Orleans
M.S. in Guidance and Counseling, 1997
Loyola University – New Orleans
B.A. in Sociology, 1995
University of South Florida
Aderhold Hall, 425L
Project BE-AHEAD offers evidence-based training in the areas of behavioral health and integrated care to student trainees in three nationally renowned graduate-level behavioral health programs at the University of Georgia.
Counselor Educator Mothers: Work-life enrichment and occupational satisfaction
- Hermann, M. E., Haskin, N. H., Neale-McFall, C., Ziomek-Daigle, J., & Eckart, E.
Integrating behavioral and social/emotional supports within the RtI model
- Ziomek-Daigle, J., & Heckman, B.
- Journal of Professional Counseling: Practice, Theory, and Research
An investigation of the variables that influence female counselors’ work-family conflict
- Eckart, E., & Ziomek-Daigle, J
- Journal of Employment Counseling
Counselor educator mothers: A quantitative analysis of job satisfaction and enrichment
- Neale-McFall, C., Eckart, E., Hermann, M., Haskins, N., & Ziomek-Daigle, J.
- Counselor Education & Supervision
An investigation of school counselor self-efficacy with English Language Learners
- Johnson, L., Ziomek-Daigle, J., Haskins, N., & Paisley, P
- Professional School Counseling
Counseling Vision and Innovation Award
Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, 2014
University of Georgia/Office of Service-Learning, 2014
American Counseling Association, 2019